While we adapt to new protocols, we are doing our best to remain punctual.
However, appointments may run behind, please keep this in mind when booking appointments. We greatly appreciate your patience.
To keep our staff and clients safe we have implemented the following new protocols:
- Further enhanced our disinfection and cleaning protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines for medical practices.
- Enhanced our appropriate stock of hospital grade sanitation products and PPE.
- Eliminated our waiting area to further enhance our individualized care and social distancing.
- Generously spaced appointments to ensure social distancing and additional sanitation between clients.
- Daily contactless temperature scans for employees and every client upon arrival.
- Contactless credit card processing.
We ask the following of you to help us preserve a safe environment:
- Please text us when you arrive 631-338-4210, remain in your car until we call you to come in.
- Wear a proper face covering, no one will be admitted inside without wearing a face mask.
- Expect to have your temperature scanned when you arrive, and answer a few questions about your recent health history and social interactions.
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- Please leave a credit card on file in your secure patient chart to help us facilitate a quick, contactless check out experience. Your card will not be charged without permission, you will receive an email receipt immediately after processing.
- Please adhere and be mindful of our cancellation policy. We are take exceptional measures to ensure everyone's safety; including a dramatic restriction in available appointments. Your appointment time, room and our staff will be dedicated to only you. If you need to cancel your appointment please give us 48 hours notice so that these resources can be reserved for another appointment.