Caring Aesthetics introducing BodyFX treatments that target problematic fatty tissues for ideal body contouring.
- Radio-Frequency provides precise and optimal heating of the skin for reduction, contraction and body shaping
- Negative Pressure Massage applies gentle vacuum pressure allowing for maximal depth treatment
- Clinical studies show 30% adipocyte (fat cell) apoptosis at a 2.5 cm depth and new collagen synthesis (neocollagenesis) of 13.7%
- Apoptosis: Apoptosis is a process of programmed cell death that occurs in multicellular organisms.
- Research indicates a direct correlation between new collagen synthesis and skin tightening
What is Body FX?
Body FX for men and women is a new long lasting, non-invasive solution to reduce the unsightly appearance of cellulite. BodyFX will reshape your body to provide a non-surgical alternative to liposuction. BodyFX is a perfect solution to get-rid of your mummy tummy or muffin top, and improve your general body contour.
Does It Hurt?
Most users find BodyFX comfortable. During treatment you can expect a warming of your skin and gentle pulling sensation as the radio-frequency and vacuum work to smooth out unwanted stubborn pockets of fat.
How Many Sessions Are Required?
It is recommended that weekly sessions are performed over an eight week period. Gradual improvements in the treatment area can be seen following the first few treatments – with the skin’s surface feeling smoother and softer immediately.
What Post Procedure Care Is Required?
There is absolutely no downtime for BodyFX. It can be lunch time procedure. Patients will notice redness and warmth in the treated area which will subside after a few hours. this warmth is equivalent to the sensation felt after a deep tissue massage and will not prevent anyone from their regular activities.