Lumecca uses intense pulsed light (IPL) to selectively target and treat skin conditions through selective photothermolysis. Optimized for light and dark skin, Lumecca increases the potential for clinicians to treat a variety of skin types and conditions ranging from facial pigmentation, superficial vessels, skin texture and/or photo-damage.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High efficiency of vascular and pigmented lesions due to high peak power and optimized output.
- Complete photorejuvenation in as little as 1 or 2 treatments versus 4-6 with standard IPL’s
- Reduction in clinician treatment time from large treatment spot size and high pulse repetition rate
- Improved patient comfort (no pain) and safety from strong sapphire cooling tip
- Fast pulse repetition rate at all settings
How Quickly Will I See Results?
Sun damage and skin complexion results can be seen a few days after the first session. The skin will continue to look younger and more brilliant over time with most visible results after 1-2 weeks. Having multiple photofacial sessions will improve the final result. For vascular treatments such as spider or leg veins, results can be seen in up to 2 weeks.
How Many Sessions Are Required?
An improved skin appearance can be noted after the first session. Multiple sessions provide even better results. Treatment regime depends on the severity of skin damage, skin type, type of treatment (vascular vs sun damage) and energy settings